Sales Operations AnalystApply Job ID: R-021766 Date posted: 05/17/2022 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-Remote
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Are you passionate about delivering value for sales teams. You have strong communication, data/analytical chops, enjoy process and project management, and excel at problem-solving. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
We encourage creativity and growth, are supportive and responsive, and provide the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
Key responsibilities and qualifications:
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards, reports, and ensure data integrity throughout our Salesforce instance
- Establish processes to ensure data validity through the routine review of accounts, leads, territory assignments and other reporting fields
- Manage user profiles and roles, permission sets, sales territory alignment, data loads, data management, reporting and dashboards
- Create and deploy campaigns and develop strategies for optimization
- Build campaign reporting, analyze campaign performance data, and provide recommendations on campaign optimization
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules.
- Performs ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions and present findings on data collected
- Create a suite of dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau to support pipeline and performance understanding
- Complete regular audits to evaluate Seller performance and find improvements in process and systems.
- Support sales user questions related to our systems or sales process.
- Assist in training new users and creating compiling training materials to support the sales team.
- Advanced level skills with Salesforce CRM, preferably Salesforce Lightning, Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Hands on experience in creating, managing, and deploying campaigns in Salesforce
- High proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way, proficiency in PPT preferred
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to identify relevant data and ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sales operations or marketing operations experience is a bonus
- Wealth mgmt./Financial services experience preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.