Sr Analyst, SalesforceApply Job ID: R-002537 Date posted: 03/22/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Senior Salesforce.com Solution Analyst
We are looking for a senior Salesforce.com solution analyst with experience in analyzing software product needs, gaps and communicating requirements, timelines and capabilities to a wide group of colleagues, customers and peers. Candidates should have extensive experience in data and system analysis with Salesforce Sales and Service cloud applications and be adept at investigating and solving complex data and integration issues. As the trusted advisor for business units, ideal candidate will have strong facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and an ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization. Financial services background and Salesforce.com enterprise business application development and systems integration experience are highly desired.
Profile and Job Responsibility
- Lead design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine and document requirements.
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources. Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues. Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, subject matter experts and users to communicate the proposed solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Research business requirements, document enhancement user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate level of effort
- Devise Salesforce.com solutions based on business problems. The designs include requirements documentation, graphical representations, and presentations that describe the desired solution or product feature. Documentation will include business process flows, security access matrix, data mapping tables, integration diagrams, RACIs, application prototypes, user stories and specific, testable functional requirements.
- Be a liaison between the application development team, other technology teams and product managers.
- Using Solid understanding of project management practices, SDLC and Agile deliverables, manage requirements delivery to: create and review backlog, plan sprint releases, manage releases builds and deployments, manage release expectation and communication with product management and users.
- Manage change control process to help prioritize and estimate enhancements requests. Lead user advisory board and review sprints
- Assist business SuperUsers with creating Salesforce reports, dashboards, email templates
- Proven ability to lead teams, create action plans & resolve obstacles to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with business and technology stakeholders at all levels.
- 5-8 years of experience functioning as a senior solution/business analyst for Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service cloud, Enterprise edition or higher in a mid to large organization
- Salesforce.com Admin 201 certification is strongly preferred
- Expert experience with requirements gathering and management in Agile and Waterfall project approaches. Detail oriented and critical thinker.
- Experience in non-functional requirements gathering, traceability and UAT coordination and support.
- Demonstrable facilitation and leadership skills in requirements solicitation and review (group JAD/JAR, user interviews)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Comfortable working independently, adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently and engage other team members as needed
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of data structures, data modelling, db schema is required. Knowledge of technologies including SQL, XML and web application concepts.
- Expert written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Exposure to enterprise integration tools, and extract/transform/load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Experience with Financial Industry is strongly preferred.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.