AVP, Digital Analytics & OptimizationApply Job ID: R-005804 Date posted: 05/08/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Come join LPL Financial as a member of our Digital Marketing and Experience team where you will lead insights, analysis and strategy to measure the performance of our digital presence, garner feedback from key audiences and help our management team make informed decisions related to the online experience. You will guide and influence our digital roadmap by highlighting insights and analytics that optimize or drive the creation of new digital capabilities that support growth, retention and audience engagement.
In this role, you will lead a team of Analytic and Optimization consultants that mines data across a variety of internal and external tools, including web analytics, search trends, email metrics, social data, survey results and CRM to deliver holistic insights to inform our digital strategy and experiences. You will oversee the development and maintenance of dashboards that provide the business with visibility into their website and marketing campaign performance, and proactively consult with business teams on how to optimize our digital platforms and programs based on the data.
The AVP, Digital Analytics and Optimization will also play a key role in developing and executing online tests, including A/B testing experiments, and applying personalization and segmentation rules so that we can deliver the best digital experience to our online audiences.
The ideal candidate for this role has a combination of strong business acumen with proven experience leading a strategic analytics and insights program. Digital analytics experience (preferably Adobe Analytics) is a must.
- Own all aspects of performance analytics for our digital presence and online experience. Produce and socialize analytics reports and dashboards to drive business value.
- Work across teams to support the planning of broad marketing and communication plans that drive behavior (i.e. online engagement, adoption, asset growth, etc.)
- Work closely with cross-functional business partners to understand and provide insights to drive an improved digital experience across our key audiences and support key business goals
- Influence our digital strategy through well-articulated insights that highlight opportunities for the business and improve our service experience
- Develop tactics and metrics to assess the effectiveness of existing websites, marketing, advertising and communications programs
- Develop and maintain dashboards and other reports that report out on KPIs or channel performance using various tools and data sets
- Actively mine data to identify opportunities for optimization and improved KPIs
- Conduct adhoc analyses that answer key business questions or provide deeper insight into areas for improvement
- Provide optimization recommendations to key business partners based on the data
- Develop testing and personalization plans to increase engagement with our digital channels
- Present data and insights to key decision makers
- Partner with Digital Data Strategist on the collection of web data to meet business requirements and enable informed decisions
- Coach, mentor and lead a team of digital analytics and optimization consultants
- In depth knowledge of digital analytics reporting tools (Adobe Analytics preferred) and processes
- Detailed oriented with proven experience helping tie analysis to the “big picture”
- Experience not only pulling data and reports, but also articulating key insights to decision makers that drive planning activities and process improvements.
- Proven track record of being able to use data to improve campaigns or digital experiences
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications (offline advertising, search marketing, online advertising, social and mobile media, web development, direct marketing, email, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is desired
- Experience with or knowledgeable about CRM data (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team, take initiative and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and recommendations simultaneously
- Prior team leadership experience in an analytics and insights related function
- Effective communication, presentation and writing skills
- MS Excel and PowerPoint expert
- Positive attitude, commitment to excellence and integrity
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- BA/BS degree in digital, marketing or analytics related field
- 7+ years specific insights and analytics leadership experience
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.