Sr. CRM Dynamics DeveloperApply Job ID: R-006494 Date posted: 05/20/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations AZ-Remote , CA-San Diego
Area of Expertise:
Senior Dynamics 365 CRM developer with key focus on design, architecture, development & delivery of our corporate Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Hands on Microsoft Dynamics 365 development experience for MSD Service module.
- Supports software that support multiple business units to deliver an exceptional customer and user experience.
- Responsible to define, design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to build/support new and enhance existing products.
- Design business processes and integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM applications and other applications include telephony software, chat and other channels.
- Design automation testing & perform CRM application testing of configuration and customizations.
- Enforcement and assistance of all Governance (including but not limited to Security and Compliance) of CRM implementation on cloud platform.
- Work independently with Business Partners, Technology Architects, Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into applications following industry standard guidelines for code/database maintenance and performance.
- Collaborate with and lead a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
- Lead technically frontend web and backend services.
- Application resiliency, scalability and performance design.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Lead effectively and drive discussions to decision making.
- Lead innovation initiatives on cutting edge cloud technologies.
- Agile/Scrum delivery.
- Own the team’s software development lifecycle – optimize it, tackle inefficiency and reduce waste.
- 7 to 10 years of experience working with Microsoft Dyanmics platform with 2+ full cycle of Dynamics CRM implementations.
- Microsoft Dynamics certified
- Hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be succesfful in this position.
- Strong understanding of cloud implementation, awareness/knowledge with PaaS/IaaS cloud-native applications.
- Experience with entitlement and identity management design and implementation (Azure Active Directory).
- Experience with Azure Event Hubs or any other similar Pub-Sub technology.
- Exposure to Cloud development and delivery models.
- 3+ years in an Agile environment.
- Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitaive analysis skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and expertise with other software engineers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a strong team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Design and SDLC documentation, authoring and presentation experience.
- Should have worked end to end on complex architecture driven solutions.
- Risk management, contingency planning.
Tooling Experience Required:
MS Visual Studio, Microsoft TFS, Visio, Postman, SOAP UI, SQL Server Query Execution Tools, Team City, Octopus, JIRA.
- Experience in upgrading CRM Dynamics to a major release version.
- Experience developing integration services on Mulesoft a major plus.
- Experience of leading/working through SDLC processes for 5 or more projects.
- Enterprise delivery experience in a financial services organization.
- Mobile development experience.
- Exposure to Contact Center and telephony tools and services (Avaya, Genesys, NICE etc.).
Preferred Other skills:
- Self-driven and quick learner abreast of latest Technologies and development in CRM, AI, Chatbot and Voice enabled Services space.
- Should have a good sense for Code Architecture and Design Principles.
- Will require very little or no handholding and can drive/lead a medium to large Team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge of estimation, tools and principles.
- Obstacle remover, quick decision maker.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.