Sr Developer BPMApply Job ID: R-001932 Date posted: 04/17/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
We are currently looking to hire a Sr. Developer , of Business Process Management (BPM) which is a part of LPL’s Technology organization. A successful candidate will have strong analytical, technical and communication skills and experience with BPM technologies of various types. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing financial company, and to help develop and shape the initiatives and strategy of a growing Information Security team.
• Serve as a Sr Developer for workflow and BPM in the organization
• Solution new BPM/Workflow initiatives for the Technology Product Development department
• Participate in the Architecture Review Board to serve as BPM/Workflow voice in governance of the System / Software Development Process (SDLC), as it relates to BPM design and solutions
• Develop BPM/Workflow enterprise reference artifacts (e.g., patterns, blueprints, roadmaps, etc.)
• Provide input into vision and strategy for the BPM/Workflow team and the role of BPM/Workflow solutions
• Manage technical documentation library and contribute to the roadmap for BPM/Workflow solutions
• Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/Iterative methodology.
• Prior experience in offshore-onshore development/maintenance projects.
• Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical).
• 4 to 6 years of experience preferable including any of the following BPM technologies: IBM BPM, Pega or Appway . Experience in Appway is a plus.
• Sound knowledge in BPM implementation approach, architecture, SOA , process design.
• Experience in gathering BPM requirements and prepare Process Design frame work.
• Web development experience in J2EE will be a plus.
• Experience in BPEL flows, Mediation and Assembly modules.
• Experience in work flows, BO maps, XSLT transformations, XPATH and BPM technologies.
• Experience in creating service interfaces and schemas (WSDLs & XSDs).
• Experience in Web Services testing, Soap UI.
• Understanding BAM and ODM is desirable.
• Understanding of XML, XSD.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Software development
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.