Sr. Full Stack Java DeveloperApply Job ID: R-008991 Date posted: 03/24/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Who we are:
AdvisoryWorld Financial Technology, a subsidiary of LPL Financial, provides investment advisors and other financial professionals with advanced analytics and tools to improve their business outcomes and best serve their clients.
To apply you must have/be:
- Local to the San Diego / North County area; this is an on-site position
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience
- BS degree in computer science or a related field
- Position presently does not provide for H1B sponsorship
You also are/have:
- A demonstrated understanding of efficient code (i.e., data structures, algorithms, and design patterns)
- Experience with service oriented architectures using SOAP and REST
- Comfortable with modern front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, and Babel.
- Familiarity with UI frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular, React, or Vue.js, and an understanding of responsive design
- A good understanding of SQL and databases, particularly MySQL
- Experience with Linux, as well as development tools such as Maven, Git, and JIRA.
What you will do:
This role will have a significant impact on the entire SDLC including requirements gathering, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable web-based software in an Agile environment
- Demonstrate an ability to rapidly deliver new product development
- Champion clean code and elegantly simple design
- Work collaboratively in a team to understand and deliver on our clients’ needs
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.