Sr. Ops Specialist - Security MasterApply Job ID: R-000402 Date posted: 12/29/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
• Review, monitor, research and update mutual fund data using various sources including Morningstar, Apario and fund specific websites
• Researching and notifying other departments of corporate actions and other similar fund merger events
• Work effectively and efficiently with other business units (internal and external) to resolve trade related issues
• Troubleshoot trade related mutual fund setup issues
• Gather metrics and create reports to support trend analysis and RPMs
• Assist with projects to develop both client facing and internal applications
• Update and maintain department procedures
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.