Sr. Product Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-004499 Date posted: 05/08/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The Sr. Consultant, Product Marketing/Strategic Change is responsible for helping drive the adoption of new innovative technology products to over 15,000 financial advisors nationwide.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with a product management or marketing background. They have experience bringing technology products or platforms to market. Experience in FinTech or financial services preferred but not required.
The ideal candidate will be able to exercise due-diligence from concept to launch, working with other teams on how to strategically bring the product to market. They are able to track day-to-day deliverables while focusing on the overall innovative goals.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achieving results and are solutions-oriented. They can help create and report success metrics to department leaders and senior executives.
- Drive cross-functional efforts to launch new products and drive market success.
- Influence go-to-market decisions with the client experience at the forefront
- Draft, develop, and adapt adoption strategies to bring new products or platforms to market.
- Assist with the development and socialization of processes and protocols for implementing change.
- Develop success metrics and create reports to be socialized at all levels.
- Work with leaders in marketing and communications to create proactive communication strategies to support high priority projects and communicate to key stakeholders and audiences.
- Plan and develop strategic messages and communication plans to drive organizational change and specific events to drive awareness and adoption.
- Ensure relevance, consistency, integration, alignment, and appropriate timing of messages across the organization.
- Develop and monitor mechanisms to continually gather feedback from key stakeholders to adjust change and communication strategies where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a product marketing, organization development, project management, or strategic change role
- Preferred experience with a broker dealer, investment company, or FinTech company – or – B2B marketing with an emphasis on financial services clients Highly organized with outstanding writing and editing skills
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Ability to present and speak in front of executives
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.