Sr. Service Center RepApply Job ID: R-001937 Date posted: 01/22/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
- Creates a customized customer service experience for clients that is consultative, proactive, and reduces future escalations and exceptions.
- Has strong knowledge in LPL’s Centrally Managed Accounts (CMA) Platforms operation policies & procedures.
- Has general knowledge of other departments’ functions, processes, and how they relate to CMA platforms.
- Combines expertise in operational areas and customer service to proactively recognize and solve existing and potential issues that are extremely complex.
- Does not need to escalate calls and is able to handle exceptions on their own.
- Accountability for providing a positive service experience for callers. Consistently 8 or better under the current call quality scoring. Consistently measuring in the top 20% of the call quality metrics that may be used in the future.
- Proper management of one's own time and appropriate use of After Call (ACW), Research, Hold, etc. to maintain service levels and be available for inbound calls. Must meet or exceed metrics for the team as they are revised per business needs.
- Must have a Finance/Investment background and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under rigorous time pressures.
1. Queued Calls
- Take queued calls as needed from employees and Advisors with a focus on service and accuracy to meet team level goals and optimize the team's performance
- Own the customer experience (internal or external) from the phone call
- Own any follow up items for operations that result from phone calls
- Process operational requests
- Own the quality and accuracy of operational work
- Research simple to complex situations and Service Requests
- Set customer expectations and define the actions necessary to resolve the situation.
- Own the inquiry and see it through to a timely resolution.
Proficiency on applications/tools:
- Microsoft Office
- Resource Center
- Move Money Tool
- tools/apps utilized by the department
• Focus on delivering great customer service and accurate information
• Excellent verbal (in person and over the phone) and written communication skills including the ability to relay detailed instructions
• Work effectively on a team
• Attention to detail when processing operational tasks
• Desire and ability to educate internal and external customers
• Time and priority management
• Ability to multitask effectively
Minimum Experience Required: 1-2 years in an Operations role or Service role
Licenses/Certifications Preferred: Series 7 & 63, or 99
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.