Sr Service Center RepApply Job ID: R-004028 Date posted: 08/12/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
We believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. We enable our clients to focus on what they do best—create the personal, long-term relationships that are the foundation for turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. The Senior Client Compensation Service Representative is primarily responsible for providing overall high quality service to LPL advisors, mostly related to advisor commission compensation. The Service area is responsible for managing incoming service requests via phone and email queues, in addition to assisting internal business departments in researching compensation related matters.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver an exceptional personalized client experience by providing service excellence in every interaction with clients and internal business partners.
- Answer 45-50 incoming calls per day from Advisors, Vendors, and other member of the firm, while following posted service phone queue per MONET
- Assist advisors with general commission related inquiries and troubleshoot research request
- Conduct investigations with internal LPL departments throughout the company to verify validity of charges or credits
- Ability to maximize time and availability to ensure our customers receive timely, effective, and efficient world class service.
- Ability to consistently apply a "risk mindset" to your work. Ensure increased knowledge and familiarity of policies/procedures, continual and complete adherence to risk review, and ongoing oversight.
- Ability to provide accurate documentation to foster accountability and ownership of each customer interaction.
- Ability to accurately prepare Zero Batch, Override Corrections and General Adjustment requests.
- Adhere to posted Attendance Policies
- Complete assign task per management discretion
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel, in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships and communicating effectively with all co-workers and outside sponsors
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive and professional attitude and a proactive style
- Proficient in PC based software programs, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Customer Service background with specific phone experience highly desired
- Basic industry knowledge and understanding of the commissions process is desired
- Knowledge of Oracle, Siebel, and BranchNet Commission systems is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma/GED required.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.