Sr UI DeveloperApply Job ID: R-002583 Date posted: 05/07/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent brokerage firm with more than 14,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
Area of Expertise:
Angular 1+, NodeJS, JQuery and Gulp Development is with full stack experience.
- Hands on Angular development for a Trading desktop & mobile platform.
- Responsible to define, design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to build/support new and enhance existing products.
- Work independently with Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into web applications following industry standard guidelines for responsiveness and ADA compliance.
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
- Utilize and build RESTful backend services.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues (UI side).
- Quick prototyping skills leveraging UI tools to create mock ups.
- Minimum 4+ years of front end development experience and a proven track record with UI Skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Angular.
- Should be open to backend REST service development (preferably in C#).
- Design patterns and coding best practices.
- Experience of leading/working through SDLC processes for 3 or more projects
- Enterprise delivery experience in a financial services organization.
Preferred Tooling Experience:
- MS Visual Studio, Microsoft TFS, Postman, Wijmo Grid controls, Team City, Octopus.
Additional Experience Desired:
- Karma, Jasmine, Angular2+, PL/SQL, Mule, Selenium, Coherence, Solr, Dynatrace, Switft
Preferred Soft skills:
- Self-driven and quick learner abreast of latest Technologies and development in UI/UX space.
- Should have a good eye for UI design.
- Will require very little or no handholding and can drive/lead a small Team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.