SVP, Client Experience and Digital TransformationApply Job ID: R-008775 Date posted: 01/31/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego
SVP, Client Experience and Digital Transformation
Setting the vision
The SVP of Client Experience and Digital Transformation will lead a cross-functional initiative that leverages best practices in innovation, customer care, and digital capabilities, tools, and techniques to enable us to extend a customer care approach to the Legal and Control functions that will meet advisors where they are by reimagining how they engage and what it means to be supervised and overseen by CLR
- Reports to Managing Director, Chief Legal Officer
- Located in San Diego
- Through innovative thought and knowledge of digital capabilities, tools and technologies, lead CLR through design, development, and implementation of a transformative digital experience for supervising and overseeing advisors
- Develop and implement a new industry-leading strategy to manage risk effectively, efficiently, and holistically while simultaneously engaging advisors
- Captivate internal and external audiences by evangelizing for a new way of implementing regulatory and control responsibilities that enhances risk management, reduces firm exposure, and supports advisors and investors
- Develop and deploy the CLR client experience strategy and maturity roadmap, including characterization of strategic customer segments, and systematic collection and application of client experience insights for strategic advantage and growth
- Coordinate the various roles associated with client experience management throughout CLR, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance and client touch-points
- Develop an efficient portfolio of client experience insights and analytics that provide a 360-degree view of client experience for each segment, a delightful experience for participants, and reports that compel strategic action systematically across CLR
Qualifications and Experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in digital capabilities, tools and technologies
- Passion for building client experience as a competitive differentiator
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple disciplines, levels and groups
- Proven leadership and ability to lead transformational change at scale and pace
- Deep knowledge and experience with Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Processing Automation capabilities
- Knowledge of digital transformation in highly regulated industries and scale helpful (financial services, utilities, healthcare). Knowledge of financial services not required
- Experience upgrading core legacy systems while simultaneously deploying new next gen technologies (AI, Mobile, Analytics)
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, developing business cases, running pilot/proof of concepts and scaling up/out across the enterprises
- Product mindset/experience. Lead organization though shift from project to product approach - continuous care and feeding and improvement
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.