SVP Corporate Real EstateApply Job ID: R-010436 Date posted: 07/23/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
At LPL Financial, we are currently searching for a Senior Vice President (SVP) to lead our Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team.
This senior leadership role owns all aspects of facilities operations and services which includes building operations and physical security, facilities engineering, site services, and space planning.
Key responsibilities include direct management of CRE team and its functions: strategic infrastructure planning, planned maintenance, related capital and expense budget development and performance, including identification and execution of operating efficiencies, business continuity and cost saving strategies for utilities, sustainability, and LEED.
This is an exciting time to join LPL as we continue to grow our employee base to support our clients.
- Oversee all facilities site operations and engineering of a multiple campuses (San Diego, Fort Mill, Boston, Austin)
- Leads the firm’s employee services related to the facilities as well as certain employee benefits. These amenities include but are not limited to food/catering/vending services, landscaping, janitorial, health/gym, nursing clinics
- Responsible for the group that manages Facilities Training for employees and 3rd Party vendors
- Responsible for technical writing efforts supporting all systems, procedures, compliance related to facilities operations
- Build and manage a high performing team and provide effective coaching and mentoring for their professional development.
- Partner and collaborate cross functionally
- Frequent interaction with executives to inform and influence major strategies, capital investments, and decisions
- Responsible for creating and leading regional strategic infrastructure plans and executing operational plans and strategies
- A minimum 15 years of experience in corporate real estate at a large multi-site company
- Experience developing and driving strategies related to employee/facility/site services, customer service, facilities management, and strategic space planning
- Experience leading teams and projects in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Proven ability to manage multi-million dollar projects and budgets.
- Possess technical, business and financial acumen
- Ability to develop presentations at all levels of the organization.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.