SVP Talent AcquisitionApply Job ID: R-011390 Date posted: 10/07/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
At LPL Financial, we are currently searching for a Senior Vice President (SVP) to lead our Talent Acquisition team. LPL’s Talent Acquisition team is critical to the success of our growing firm.
The SVP, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the firm wide Talent Acquisition strategy and implementing recruiting initiatives, policies, and best practices that will attract diverse, high-performing talent. Additionally, this role will lead the firm wide Talent Acquisition transformation which will consist of shifting hiring manager mindset, building organizational capabilities, and creating an environment where data and logic drives our hiring decisions.
This highly visible role will:
- Establish clear objectives and expectations for management and employees on talent acquisition strategy, operational planning and implementation
- Set sourcing and recruiting goals and team structure for the firm, including early in career talent, experienced and executive hiring, diversity hiring, and university relations
- Transform talent acquisition practice from traditional “post and fill” process to more of a proactive, sales and relationship management approach
- Build, Lead, and Coach a high-performing team of Recruiting Managers, Recruiters and Sourcers to maintain a high quality candidate and hiring manager experience
- Develop, implement and analyze recruitment metrics to track effectiveness and drive improvements and overall recruiter performance
- Develops team that leverages innovative proactive sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines of active and passive candidates for all relevant key roles
- In partnership with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team, launch new programs to support diversity and inclusion recruiting initiatives
- Continuously evaluate opportunities to improve quality, process, tools, and experience
- Lead employment branding efforts, partnering with internal stakeholders
- Be accountable for budget expenditure; optimize cost efficiencies and measure cost effectiveness of investments
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment role with a focus on pipeline creation, research-based talent engagement, proven understanding of TA technology, employment branding and marketing
- Experience transforming a TA function in a fast paced growing company preferred
- Knowledge of talent management systems
- Experience with leading executive recruiting
- Ability to tell a story & develop frameworks to frame learnings and recommendations
- Strong relationship skills and experience influencing senior leaders
- Strong management skills and ability to attract, develop, and retain talent
- Functional abilities in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.