Talent Acquisition Operations ManagerApply Job ID: R-004643 Date posted: 10/03/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is seeking a Talent Operations Manager for our San Diego location. The Talent Operations Manager will report into the Vice President of Talent Acquisition.
- Create and implement processes that make it easier for the organization and recruiting team to find the best talent in the most efficient way - this includes but is not limited to process improvement and analytics
- Provide support for Workday ATS, interfaces with HR Service Center with operational data and programs (background checks, on-boarding, etc.)
- Serves as Point of Contact with AIRES relocation vendor. Manage Relocation estimates, invoicing and quarterly reporting
- Will serve as Immigration liaison with Seyfarth Shaw. Responsible for all Request for Recruitment processes, postings and H-1B transfers and processing
- Build strong relationships with the recruiting team, creating shared short-term and long-term talent acquisition goals around operational excellence
- Monitors recruiters performance on sourcing platform(LinkedIn, Indeed, and other Job Boards and databases) and source of hire to drive ROI on sourcing spend
- Partner with HRIS Data Analytics to design recruiting metrics and dashboards, and leverage analytical data to improve operational effectiveness of Talent Acquisition programs
- Incorporate feedback in talent acquisition processes and performance on a regular basis
- Project manage key initiatives and improvements within the talent acquisition space, leveraging established best practices
- Implements innovative recruitment tools and processes to drive success
- Ensures consistency, quality and compliance for the recruiting life cycle. Works closely with internal LPL service partners to facilitate Talent Acquisition's mission and to align Talent Acquisition to broader enterprise strategies and initiatives
- Ensures Talent Acquisition process consistency and effective leveraging of centralized Talent Acquisition resources
- Continually monitors functional processes and applies creative ongoing improvements and systems efficiencies
- Accountable for relationships with external product vendors (TMP, Linked In, etc)ensuring that they consistently meet service level agreements and participate in internal vendor feedback sessions at renewal
- Primary contact with LPL procurement and interfaces with Accounts Payable regarding invoicing payment status through Ariba
- Ensures Talent Acquisition remains in compliance with laws and regulations concerning data privacy, workplace accommodation and equal opportunity. Serves as Human Capital Risk Representative
- Evaluates existing and potential tools and services to assist in automating transactional tasks, enhancing the candidate experience, decreasing time to delivery and reducing errors
- Consults with other Talent Acquisition functions and HRIS partners in the evaluation of new tools and services
- Utilizes clearly defined processes in leading system tests of Talent Acquisition technology and services. Provides Talent Acquisition sign-off on system upgrades, enhancements, and changes
- Oversees and manages sourcing team(associate recruiter) and performance
- Leads other Talent Acquisition projects as defined by the VP of Talent Acquisition
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition Operations Management experience with multiple ATS (Taleo, iCIMS, etc)
- Prefer at least 1+ year(s) Talent Acquisition Operations Management experience with Workday
- 5+ years of Human Capital, Talent Management or Talent Acquisition operations experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel reporting including pivots, etc
- SharePoint setup and management
- Vendor management experience
- Creative problem solving and decision making using analytical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various levels
- Experience working in a virtual fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of industry experience
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.