Third Party Data Feeds AnalystApply Job ID: R-017326 Date posted: 10/04/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego
Our Business Analyst in Performance & Data Recon is a team expert responsible for the successful mapping, migration and implementation of client reporting data into multiple databases. The Analyst is an expert in coordinating transition timelines with clients and internal partners, developing business and technical requirements and collaborating in cross-functional teams. In addition to this, core responsibilities include client-facing communication via phone and email, investment transaction accounting, tracking of data quality issues and the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and quality controls. This role requires the ability to feel comfortable working in an agile environment with competing priorities.
- Support manager/or AVP on multiple and possibly overlapping projects
- Transaction accounting to analyze firm wide investment activity exceptions for proper posting into one or more portfolio accounting systems
- Data mapping across multiple files/systems
- Development of business requirements
- Coordination of data migrating to various client reporting systems
- Root cause analysis of production and test environment issues
- Trend analysis
- JIRA tracking
- Reporting that will used to make strategic management decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- 3+ years in the brokerage and financial services industry
- FINRA licensing a plus
- Experience in creating business requirements
- JIRA Issue & Project Tracking
- Alteryx Analytics
- Tableau or other BI software
- Agile or Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of investments, including but not limited to; mutual funds, fixed income products, options, common stocks and annuities
- Project coordination experience desired
- Working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong customer service skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.