Transition PartnerApply Job ID: R-007750 Date posted: 10/03/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego
The TSP should display a full understanding of the unique advisor needs and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to provide support of LPL’s core technology offerings, features and benefits. The TSP is the subject matter expert and must demonstrate a high level of LPL technical knowledge, professionalism, and excellent communication skills.
Training and Education - Provide a combination of virtual and onsite training support to independent and institutional recruits and their staff in an effort to educate them on LPL’s technology and operational processes in order to prepare them to transition their business to LPL and increase their ramp in the first 3 months of transition. Training may be conducted virtually and onsite in an advisor’s office. Training will focus primarily on LPL’s core technology to include: BranchNet/ClientWorks, Resource Center, E-Signature, and Account View.
Repapering Support – Provide repapering support as needed to aid new advisors in moving their book of business to LPL Financial. Repapering support may be provided both virtually and onsite in an advisor’s office.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field
- Series 7 and 63, 65 or 66 preferred
- 4 years of experience in Financial Services in an advisor facing role
- 1+ years of training, business consulting, or practice management expertise in the investment services space
- Well-versed in various lines of the business, wirehouse, regional, independent, RIA, institutions and retirement plans
- Expert level in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency in LPL Core Technology required
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent communicator with sales and consultative presence
- Proficient webinar host and outstanding presentation skills
- Proactive, critical thinker with professional maturity who can self-manage
- Multi-tasker in a fast paced environment
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.