VP, BPM Lead Product Owner/ArchitectApply Job ID: R-001090 Date posted: 11/21/2017 Primary Location CA-San Diego
We are currently looking to hire a Vice President, BPM Lead Product Owner/Architect which is a part of LPL’s Business Technology Services organization. A successful candidate will have strong analytical, technical and communication skills and experience with BPM technologies of various types. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing financial company, and to help develop and shape the initiatives and strategy of a growing Information Security team.
• Serve as a product owner and technical architect of workflow and BPM in the organization
• Champion new BPM/Workflow solution initiatives for the Technology Product Development department
• Participate in the Architecture Review Board to serve as BPM/Workflow voice in governance of the System / Software Development Process (SDLC), as it relates to BPM design and solutions
• Develop BPM/Workflow enterprise reference artifacts (e.g., patterns, blueprints, roadmaps, etc.)
• Participate in the selection decisions of supporting tools for use by various teams
• Lead proof of concept efforts for the BPM/Workflow team
• Lead the architectural design effort for BPM/Workflow solutions and champion them through the architectural portions of the SDLC process
• Provide input into vision and strategy for the BPM/Workflow team and the role of BPM/Workflow solutions
• Manage technical documentation library and roadmap for BPM/Workflow solutions
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/Iterative methodology.
- Prior experience in offshore-onshore development/maintenance projects.
- Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical).
- 6 to 8 years of experience preferable including in any of the following BPM technologies: IBM BPM, Pega or Appway . Experience in Appway is a plus.
- At least 5 years experience in BPM and involved in End to End BPM implementations.
- Sound knowledge in BPM implementation approach, architecture, SOA , process design.
- Experience in gathering BPM requirements and prepare Process Design frame work.
- Web development experience in J2EE will be a plus.
- Experience in BPEL flows, Mediation and Assembly modules.
- Experience in work flows, BO maps, XSLT transformations, XPATH and BPM technologies.
- Experience in creating service interfaces and schemas (WSDLs & XSDs).
- Experience in Web Services testing, Soap UI.
- Understanding BAM and ODM is desirable.
- Understanding of XML, XSD.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Minimum 8+ years in technology leadership position
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.