VP, Business TransitionsApply Job ID: R-014909 Date posted: 06/04/2021 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-Remote
The VP of Business Transitions will lead a team focused on effectively managing the transition of new advisors and establishing their practices at LPL Financial. The VP will be accountable for the asset retention and economics associated with the transition, client experience, technology adoption, and client productivity of new advisors. This includes optimizing resource allocation in order to maximize results.
The VP will work closely with the Business Development sales managers to prioritize, design and deliver the best transition experience possible. He or she will collaborate across the firm to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned and effectively lead the advisor through their transition and assimilation. The VP will be responsible for the ideation and execution of projects and initiatives to help evolve the overall transition and assimilation program.
Key performance measures include:
Asset Retention NIGO rate Technology Adoption Score Net Promoter Score
Functional responsibilities of the team include transition and relationship management, product mapping, repapering, technology and system training and adoption, and office set-up.
- Manage the transition of advisors through LPL mergers and acquisitions
- Optimize resources to maximize key performance measures
- Participate in sales meetings to design an effective retention and transition plan
- Collaborate across the firm to identify opportunities and create solutions to expedite and improve the transition and assimilation process
- Understand, utilize, and stay current with our technology, industry best practices, financial markets, the regulatory environment, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in financial services preferable in client service, business transitions, relationship management, or sales
- Proven experience managing projects and resources
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Series 7 license and Series 24 license are a plus
- 25% travel anticipated
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.