VP - Digital Marketing ExecutionApply Job ID: R-002128 Date posted: 01/31/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is seeking a Vice President to join its Marketing department The VP of digital marketing will be responsible for the oversight of our digital marketing plans and will be required to create dynamic digital marketing campaigns for all types of clients in technically complex markets. This person will work across the organization supporting efforts in recruiting, sales, and branding. The ideal candidate will need to have vast knowledge of the web, social media, digital marketing, lead generation and analytics as well as the business acumen to understand the financial services industry.
The VP of digital marketing will serve as a member of a vibrant and results-oriented Marketing department and will work closely with Creative Services, Business Development, Sales and Product teams to successfully create and track digital marketing campaigns for financial advisors. This position will be rewarding for a professional who is passionate about digital technologies and enjoys working in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Manage all outside vendor and agency relationships
- Work with internal departments to integrate marketing tools with company systems and workflow (e.g., compliance, technology).
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and report analysis of leads, website and social traffic.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs as well as best practices in digital marketing.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 12-15 years’ experience in marketing; 8+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Extensive knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Marketing Automation (e.g., Hubspot).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Financial services experience a plus.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-stress environment and deal with multiple projects and deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE,
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.