VP, Product AdoptionApply Job ID: R-011099 Date posted: 10/20/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote , CA-San Diego
LPL Financial is looking for an experienced product management and marketing professional to help lead the firm’s technology adoption program. We are seeking a proven leader who will own end-to-end delivery of product adoption strategy and activities. This role will work closely with our product management and product marketing teams to develop strategies for helping build and launch technology products that will help financial advisors create efficient and growth-oriented practices.
The ideal candidate for this role has a combination of experience in product management and marketing and has a passion for working collaboratively with many stakeholders to execute all aspects of campaigns that drive results.
This role requires a unique combination of creative and analytical thinking with the ability to keep the big picture in mind, while successfully managing relationships with stakeholders and partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and the customer experience and has successfully developed and managed complex product adoption initiatives from start to finish.
- Partner with product management and product marketing leaders to identify adoption opportunities and needs
- Build an adoption strategy that will drive technology product growth
- Leverage data to create market segments and refine targeting
- Work with training and sales partners to create implementation programs that meet the needs of financial advisors
- Track and measure performance outcomes and deliver insights on product functionality and use to product management
- Create and deliver adoption focused case studies, content, references and reports
- Deliver scalable adoption solutions that can be implemented to drive adoption and growth for services across the firm
- 7 - 10+ years of working in product management and/or product marketing
- 2+ years prior experience working in the financial services or technology industries (preferred)
- Track record of developing creative new approaches, generating measurable results and identifying opportunities for product improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including marketing/ creative, copywriting, editing, proofing
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Adept in data analytics
- Thrives in fast paced, dynamic environment, driver of results in ambiguous circumstances.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills, including demonstrated track record in managing complex projects across functional teams and departments
- College degree required, MBA, CFA or advanced degree a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.