Business AnalystApply Job ID: R-017624 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Primary Location SC-Remote Other Locations CA-Remote
The Analyst of Business Transitions will support the development and oversight of processes and tools that drive efficiency across the Business Transitions team. You will assist in the development of recommendations by synthesizing data from multiple sources, developing reports where needed to drive business insights and strategy development. In this position, you will be strategic with the team to create solutions with a focus on automation, scalability and action-oriented intelligence.
Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills are needed, along with the ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ability to work within a team, take initiative and show strong attention to detail is also a requirement.
Job Description and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop and maintain retention and onboarding reporting; provide expert level consulting to identify and support Business Transition’s reporting and data needs. Develop, own and optimize reports (e.g. Scorecards, Dashboards, etc.) to drive meaningful business results
- Lead the interpretation of data to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends in data as well as opportunities to leverage data across the firm to streamline the transition process for advisors and institutions
- Identify key data sources—extract data from various databases including Salesforce.com, Oracle, Box, and third party platforms ensuring the right data points are being used. Understand the different sources and how their data can be used for different applications, including due diligence, recruiter activity, performance management, advisor transition and account conversion
- Manipulate and analyze large datasets using features of multiple tools
- Advance the use of complex analytical techniques and statistical thinking across Business Transitions
- Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate
- Work with the sales enablement and recruiting teams to develop goals and objectives for retention effectiveness
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar preferred
- Advanced level skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- Problem solving skills that enable efficient identification of issues, structuring and execution of analysis, development of actionable recommendations and implantation of those recommendations
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way; strong analytical skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Natural curiosity and grace under pressure
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.