Consultant, Email MarketingApply Job ID: R-014623 Date posted: 09/13/2021 Primary Location SC-Remote
LPL Financial is looking for a seasoned email marketing consultant to help us drive a best-in-class, enterprise email program. This individual will be integral in supporting a centralized email function and driving the organization to more strategically use the channel, including developing integrated digital marketing campaigns and experiences.
As part of this role, this individual will be responsible for interfacing with business partners to develop email plans backed by data that drive specific business objectives. This individual will also be responsible for executing one-off and complex email marketing campaigns, implementing A/B tests, and leveraging data to inform future email plans.
- Consult with partners to develop an email plan that identifies key goals, KPIs, assets needed, sets deadlines and provides recommendations based on email best practices.
- Evaluates proposals for large scale campaigns and works with partners to develop a campaign plan that drives key business objectives
- Considers the holistic customer journey to drive campaign and ad hoc email performance
- Identify and execute A/B tests within our emails to provide on-going learnings and optimization
- Leverages data and performance metrics to help inform ad hoc and campaign strategy
- Produce and deploy advisor and employee email communications, including:
- The building of email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
Analysis & Reporting
- Leverage data, trends and insights to inform best practices (design, coding, testing, etc.) and overarching email strategy
- Leverages reporting to help reinforce the use of best practices
- Assist with implementing and maintaining better email tracking and metrics, including identifying internal and industry benchmarks
Ongoing support & optimizations
- Solutions-oriented and proactively identifies ways to make our email production more efficient and mature our program
- Partner with the creative services team to design and develop new email templates
- Directly manage our email service provider; serve as the expert over our email capabilities
- Lead key projects in maturing our email practice, including segmentation, automation and advisor based preferences
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Email Marketing with a keen attention to detail
- Experience working with email marketing or marketing automation tools. Specifically, Eloqua. Dreamweaver experience a plus.
- Meticulous in following review processes and QA of email content
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- High energy and pro-active with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client services skills within an enterprise or at the agency level
- B2B or finance industry experience a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.