LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The primary role of the Admin Solutions Consultant will be to provide administrative support to advisors, including all daily tasks provided by the advisor. This would include resolving notifications, opening accounts, moving money, transferring accounts, and working directly with clients to complete any of these tasks.
- Daily direct communication with advisors and clients through a dedicated, toll-free number and by pro-active outreach to the advisor
- CRM management and assisting the advisor in preparation for client meetings
- Research complex situations, set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries in a timely manner
- Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely service delivery
- Submit instructions for account activities on behalf of the advisor and end clients for account functions (New Accounts, Cash Management, Transfers, Account Maintenance)
- Manage account notifications and resolve NIGOs
- Manage daily reports for account activities that are operational in nature – cash management, RMDs, periodic distributions, debits, pending settlements, etc.
- Address questions from clients on account activity, policies and statements
- Assist with information and documentation requirements for complex (non-investment related) account related activities
- Proactive outreach to clients and advisors on time sensitive activities - RMDs, distributions and 1099s
- Educate advisors and clients on the use of technology to increase efficiencies
- Help reduce LPL operating cost through increased usage of eSignature, paperless statements, account view, and reduced NIGOs
- Form meaningful working relationships with advisors and their clients
- Actively contribute to the development of the Admin Solutions team by sharing best practices and participating in other project work as assigned
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement. In addition to being highly organized, critical characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Previous experience supporting Financial Advisors
- Experience with the Microsoft program suite, including excel knowledge
- Financial industry experience
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 8 am - 8 pm EST
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent phone communication and listening skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Ability to handle multiple projects with deadlines and analyze/research information
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce and/or Redtail preferred
The salary range is dependent on a number of factors, including the applicant’s skill, experience, and work location.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.