Analyst, HR SystemsApply Job ID: R-017814 Date posted: 09/27/2021 Primary Location SD-Remote Other Locations CA-Remote
The primary focus of the Analyst, HR Systems Management position is the support and maintenance of our overall HR Systems and applications, including Workday human capital management system (HCM), Saba/Cornerstone, our Learning Management System, as well as other HR systems. This position serves as a technical point of contact for our HR Solution Center and assists subject matter experts in ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Analyst, HR Systems Management also supports HCM upgrades, M&A activities and other technical projects as assigned.
- Production support (50% of time): Provide support for Workday and other HR systems, including researching and resolving system questions, unexpected results, or process flaws; performing scheduled activities and audits; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Basic security access troubleshooting and liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g., HR business partners, payroll and finance).
- Projects/process improvement (25% of time): Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Provide system configuration options based on business requirements. Manage work flow with agile approach through backlog maintenance and project management skills.
- Training (15% of time): Develop user procedures, guidelines and job aid documentation. Train business partners on new processes/functionality and train new administrators on general system processes.
- Reports/queries (5% of time): Troubleshoot, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Individual development (5% of time): Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and application of key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques through classes, reading or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences with HRIS community resources.
- Other Duties: Assists with other HR systems and projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year(s) experience with Workday Core HCM
- High level of technical aptitude
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Ability to analyze and problem-solving
- Intense desire for constant learning and process improvement
- Excellent teamwork and a great attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Passion for customer service and satisfaction
- Great communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Good business acumen with a basic understanding of HR and Payroll business processes and operations
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products—especially Excel
- Experience with Workday Recruiting and Time & Absence modules
- Experience with Saba/Cornerstone or other Learning Management Systems
- Experience with ADP Payroll and/or ADP Benefits
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.