Are you an experienced Executive Assistant?
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
Would you describe yourself as someone that is detail oriented, extremely organized and has a strong ability to anticipate needs?
If so, this could a great opportunity for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
In this role, you will provide executive administrative support to the EVP overseeing our Independent Advisor Relationship Management team, including managing meeting scheduling, coordination and preparation of meeting materials, supporting home office needs, managing travel, maintaining calendars and files, and other duties as assigned. A key member of our team, you’ll also be involved in coordinating logistics for virtual and in-person events and overseeing the onboarding of new hires.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities to support the leadership. This includes and is not limited to answering multiple phone lines, scheduling and coordinating meetings, collecting meeting materials and other general administrative functions.
- Calendar all meetings and keep executives current with any changes; provide materials, coordinate technology support and order food/beverages where applicable for onsite events.
- Anticipate executive’s needs to organize and streamline daily deliverables.
- Travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department.
- Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule.
- Prepare and review all documents for meetings as well as any department communications.
- Project management and coordination of special projects for the key stakeholders.
- Serve as a go-to resource for executive and other staff members.
- Create solid working relationships with other administrative staff and others within the department.
- Work professionally with senior executives and partners, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an executive assistant role.
- Extensive experience and comfort working with high level executives; this is a high visibility position.
- Proven success working across multiple time zones.
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word (MS Office Certification or equivalent operating knowledge preferred).
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact well with peers, senior managers, and other leaders in the company.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Previous project management experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to go into home office for events or meetings to support leadership needs.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
The salary range is dependent on a number of factors, including the applicant’s skill, experience, and work location.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.