Associate Service ConsultantApply Job ID: R-004299 Date posted: 08/24/2018 Primary Location -
The Client Reporting Service Team is responsible for all inbound service related to Client Reporting. This includes, but is not limited to Account View, PM, GWP, Third Party Reporting, Portfolio Review Tool and Clientworks. This team member will provide an unparalleled service experience for all Client Reporting inquiries received via inbound calls or emails from both internal and external partners. This role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile call center environment. In addition, the candidate must possess a high level of technical knowledge and a vast understanding of LPL’s client-facing reporting products.
- Take advisor/assistant/internal partner calls (inbound and outbound) as they relate to Client Reporting products with a focus on high quality service and accuracy.
- Own the customer experience (internal or external) from the phone call, including timely resolution of Service Requests.
- Direct all inquiries through the proper channels to ensure proper processing and escalate inquiries when needed.
- Identify trends and suggest operational improvements to the team/Manager.
- Actively participate in customer service, operational, and technology training.
- Support fellow associates by acting as a point of contact for escalated items.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to assist in resolving escalations.
- Adapt to and adopt process changes and changes in client-facing software functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- 2+ years in the brokerage and financial services industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Preferred experience in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of managing investment performance data
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of investments, including but not limited to; mutual funds, fixed income products, options, common stocks and annuities
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure in a team-oriented environment
- FINRA licensing a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.