Pre-Sales Solution EngineerApply Job ID: R-021925 Date posted: 05/02/2022 Primary Location USA-Remote
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an ambitious, FinTech guru to join our Sales Team as a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer. This integrated role will partner with the Sales Team to accelerate the sales process to win new and expanded opportunities. As a Platform Technology Consultant you will ensure that client business problems are fully met by our platforms, technology, and partners, by leveraging a deep understanding of the technical details of the platform, offerings, and prospect needs.
What you'll do
- Become a trusted partner to the Sales Team, demonstrating and communicating the value of our platform and technology through the sales process
- Consult with prospects to understand their business challenge and technical hurdles, and leverage that knowledge to demonstrate our value proposition
- Deliver compelling platform technology presentations and demonstrations, both in-person and virtually and support requests for information.
- Orchestrate and deliver content, information, and tools empower the Sales Team to confidently speak about our platforms
- Provide strategic input for how the sales process can be accelerated or improved
- Stay up-to-date on new product features and releases, industry trends, and competitors, and identify areas to progress to progress prospect conversations
- Identify opportunities and make improvements in process, delivery, and best practices
Cross-Team Collaboration. You will work closely with
- Product and SMEs to define and expand our roadmap as a relied upon subject matter expert on of the needs of our prospects, and provide a channel for prospect feedback.
- Marketing to ensure concise, impactful delivery of valuable information and updates related to technology and integration solutions
- 5+ years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales leadership position,
- Highly effective communications skills and a successful track record of building strong relationships
- Deep understanding of the wealth management industry, competitive landscape, and in-depth familiarity with Fintech solutions
- Curiosity to stay up to date on our competitive landscape, industry and FinTech trends and their impact
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex information in simple, clear terms to non-technical clients and users, including presentations
- Ability to work independently, and be a team player.
- Willingness to travel (travel between our offices and client premises may be required)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.