Are you a team player with a growth mindset? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
This position will be responsible for the review and processing of insurance appointment and affiliation requests for advisors who are engaged in the sale of Variable Life and Fixed and Variable annuities to LPL clients. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt quickly and easily to change. Daily tasks include review/data entry into Oracle, RegEd Xchange, FINRA’s WebCRD, Documentum, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Review and process insurance appointment and affiliation requests within expected service levels
- Resolve escalated requests and issues through email and an internal ticketing system
- Support our service teams with questions on processed or pending requests
- Contribute to continuous improvement of client experience and efficiency
- Assist in various company and team initiatives
- Improve job and industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Resolving client inquiries via email and (at times) over the phone
- Work in a team oriented environment
- Additional tasks may be assigned to match changing business needs
Must Have Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years of experience in a professional office setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in the Financial Industry
- Strong ability to multi-task various functions and assignments with competing priorities, changing demands and tight deadlines
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and effectively cope with changing environments
- Ability to respond quickly to new instructions, situations, methods and procedures and display an exceptional ability to learn new methods and adapt to changing situations.
- Can maintain a high level of output and achieve results without sacrificing quality
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and works well in a team setting
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in performing work assignments
- Can develop resourceful solutions to challenging situations
The salary range is dependent on a number of factors, including the applicant’s skill, experience, and work location.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.