Sr. Product Analyst, LPL Venture LabsApply Job ID: R-018696 Date posted: 11/01/2021 Primary Location USA-Remote
Does the idea of managing, designing, and implementing applications in a startup lab excite you? Do you have a fail fast mentality who can quickly bridge customers and developers together?
As part of the Strategy and New Ventures group, you are dedicated to launching a new startup with LPL and tasked with turning technology ideas into a reality. Through leadership of both a Business Owner and Technology Owner, you will drive prioritization, requirements, and define a clear path to success. We expect a candidate to anticipate user needs and always consider ways to increase the value of our products.
What will you do as a Product Analyst?
As in any early-stage startup, the Product Analyst position will wear many hats: from capturing, logging, and tracking requirements in Jira, meeting with end users and capturing feedback, challenging designs and exploring ways to improve, to project management of timeline and releases:
• Analyze and decompose a feature to determine how it operates and its objectives
• Identify problems or challenges within a design and form potential solutions
• Complete requirements analysis, including the capture of user stories and spikes
• Leverage data analytics to gain insights for project management and customer adoption
• Facilitate and document product roadmap discussions
• Coordinate feature prioritization across multiple products and releases
• Solicit feedback and clarifications from stakeholders
• Determine and manage a feature’s critical path, including prerequisites, precedence, and traceability
• Support quality assurance and deployments, troubleshooting errors as they arise
• Journey Map user flows and pinpoint/solve for weaknesses to plan
• 5+ years of experience in product analysis, including relevant business-oriented product-centric roles
• 2+ years of business consulting
• Experience working cross-functionally with engineering and business teams
• Familiarity with project management and tracking systems (i.e. Atlassian products)
• Experience contributing and executing within an Agile organization
• Ability to identify and differentiate functional and non-functional requirements
• Ability to understand and determine business impact
• Detail-oriented and capable of delivering at a high level of accuracy
• Good interpersonal and consultative skills, as well as excellent written communication skills
• Experience with new product development within an agile framework
• Experience coordinating an Agile team with a background in project management
• Ability to model and measure client satisfaction
• Experience instrumenting real-time user monitoring and data extraction for benefit needs prioritization
• Experience creating and executing OKRs
• Experience with UX/UI best practices and ADA needs
• Experience with QA best practices and script creation
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.