Sr. RecruiterApply Job ID: R-015755 Date posted: 06/17/2021 Primary Location USA-Remote
LPL Financial has an immediate opening for a Senior Recruiter to attract and recruit top-tier talent to our fast growing Company. As an experience recruiter, this role will work directly with hiring managers across the Compliance, Legal and Risk functions.
Strong candidates will be well-versed in all aspects of talent acquisition including sourcing and lead generation, client management and reporting and offer negotiations.
What You'll Do:
- Build talent networks to map targeted talent, companies and locations
- Create search strategies to identify and attract top talent to LPL Financial
- Develop prospects for open and opportunistic roles, vetting prospects, and making recommendations to leadership
- Facilitate senior client meetings and communicate on search progress and candidate engagement techniques
- Develop innovative methods to follow a best in class executive hiring selection process
- Provide strategic guidance, advice, and calibration techniques to senior leaders and interview teams
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience recruiting leadership level talent in a competitive market
- 2+ years of experience working on an internal corporate recruiting team
- Proven track record of leading, advising and influencing leaders
- Experience in a hyper growth organization, Financial Services\Fintech preferred
- Expert communicator – both in verbally and in writing – that engages and influences internal stakeholders and external prospects
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.