Workday AnalystApply Job ID: R-021000 Date posted: 05/06/2022 Primary Location USA-Remote
Are you a team player with a growth mindset? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Sr Analyst of HR Systems will work with internal and external stakeholders to define and analyze complex business problems and provide recommendations and configure solutions that leverage Workday's capabilities. This role will have a heavy focus on the Recruiting module and may also provide secondary support to other HR systems.
- Support our Talent Acquisition and Compensation pods to find system solutions to business problems and enhance our capabilities in these product areas.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions,policy changes, and/or major variations from establishedpolicy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Provide system configuration options based on business requirements. Manage workflow with an agile approach through backlog maintenance and project management skills.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and job aid documentation. Train business partners on new processes/functionality and train new administrators on general system processes.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assistin development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and application of key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques through classes, reading, or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences with HRIS community resources.
- Assists with other HR systems and projects, as needed
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ year(s) experience with Workday Core HCM
- 1+ year(s) experience with Workday Recruiting
- Experience with Workday Core Compensation (Advanced Compensation experience a plus)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products—especially Excel
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions a plus
- High level of technical aptitude
- Excellent planning and organizational skills Abilitytoanalyzeand problem-solving
- Intense desire for constant learning and process improvement
- Passion for customer service and satisfaction
- Great communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Strong businessacumenwithabasic understandingofHRandPayrollbusiness processes and operations
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.